Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Video Save (Getting Bigger)

So baby boy is getting bigger and playing more and more. We have been gone longer than I realized (as I told myself every week that I needed to update the blog).

Doing what? Mostly changing our working schedules, learning to deal with that, and homework with our oldest daughter. I have to say that I'm terrified that the homework keeps getting harder every year. (Because I've had to learn how to have a homework schedule all over again...eek)

Anyways blah blah blah...The etsy store is on vacation because I'm getting all my scarves made and ready to photograph just in time for fall. If you have any requests please feel free to comment.

We are still saving saving saving for the cochlear. We try to do even the little things like not buy that 1.50 coke I see at the gas station and put all that money in the jar towards his cochlear. We also gave up ALL meat on Fridays during lent which allowed us to save a little more than buying that fish.

I will have to admit saving for this has made us more aware of each other. Comparing that 1.50 coke or giving up fish is not so hard when you put it in light of what we will be gaining....Chris' hearing =)So thank you all and more to come (sooner rather than later)

No comments:

Post a Comment